Monday 6 January 2014

Bout Of Books 9.0 goals Monday

Bout of Books

Time Devoted To Reading:
Monday-Friday

Goals:
350 pages (all in all) = 70 pages a day
Approximately 1 book by Friday





Book To Read:
The Chaos by Rachel Ward







Updates:
Monday:
Number of pages read today: 109 pages
Pages read in all: 109 pages


So far I’m in love with this book I would tots (totally)recommend it if you like I would not say future books but it is in the future it’s in 2026 or something like that but it’s really good a bit creepy because he (Adam) can see when people die (like his mother could in Numbers #1) just by looking in their eyes and he can feel their pain in that exact moment and then there is Sarah OMG I love her she is tots herself and then there is happened this awful thing to her (not going to say it that would be at total spoiler) and I can’t talk to anyone about it because none of my friends actually read and my sister refuses to read it so I’m just sitting here being sad and angry and all that and have no one to talk with about it
But looking forward to reading more tomorrow cause it’s an awesome and fantastic book


When I’m finished there will come a book review 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Monday 6 January 2014

Bout Of Books 9.0 goals Monday

Bout of Books

Time Devoted To Reading:
Monday-Friday

Goals:
350 pages (all in all) = 70 pages a day
Approximately 1 book by Friday





Book To Read:
The Chaos by Rachel Ward







Updates:
Monday:
Number of pages read today: 109 pages
Pages read in all: 109 pages


So far I’m in love with this book I would tots (totally)recommend it if you like I would not say future books but it is in the future it’s in 2026 or something like that but it’s really good a bit creepy because he (Adam) can see when people die (like his mother could in Numbers #1) just by looking in their eyes and he can feel their pain in that exact moment and then there is Sarah OMG I love her she is tots herself and then there is happened this awful thing to her (not going to say it that would be at total spoiler) and I can’t talk to anyone about it because none of my friends actually read and my sister refuses to read it so I’m just sitting here being sad and angry and all that and have no one to talk with about it
But looking forward to reading more tomorrow cause it’s an awesome and fantastic book


When I’m finished there will come a book review 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com